AT THE YMCA, WE SPECIALIZE IN FUN! MAKE YOUR NEXT CELEBRATION UNFORGETTABLE!
POOL PARTY (AGES 5-15) Saturdays 2:15PM - 3:45PM
Enjoy an hour of fun in the pool. Begin with free swim time with certified lifeguards present. Children are tested for skill level and may be required to wear a YMCA instructional floatation device. One adult MUST accompany each non-swimmer in the pool. Goggles are allowed and swim noodles are provided.
SPORTS/TEEN BASKETBALL PARTY (AGES 5-13) Saturdays 1:30PM-3PM
Party includes an hour of action packed gym activities led by a YMCA sports coach. Host parents choose 2 sports to be played during the party. Activities include kickball, basketball, hockey, relay races, running games, etc. All activities and games are age appropriate. Sports parties are held in the gym on the 2nd floor.
DANCE PARTY (AGES 3-10) Saturdays 12PM-1:30PM
Enjoy an hour of dancing fun in our 2nd floor Dance Studio with a dance instructor. Parties are custom designed to child’s age and interest. Each group can learn a routine to perform at the party. Dance games are also included!
MOVEMENT PARTY (AGES 3-5) Saturdays 12PM – 1:30PM
Children enjoy an hour of kiddie geared gym activities: paddles and balloons, circle games, parachute, and more! Movement parties are held in the specially matted YMCA Movement Education Center in the 3rd Floor Jitterbug Gym.
ROCKWALL PARTY (Ages 7-15) Seasonal
Please call for availability and times. Party includes one hour on our state of the art 25-foot rock climbing wall. A certified instructor is provided to review safety rules, equipment, instruct guests, and spot children during climbing. Parties are held on the YMCA outdoor field. Parents must sign a Rockwall waiver for their child.
PLAYGROUND & MOONBOUNCE PARTY (AGES 3-7) Seasonal
Please call for availability and times. Children enjoy an hour of supervised fun on our three state-of-the-art outdoor playgrounds and NEW moon bounce.
- Birthday Parties are available to members and non-members.The fee for any party is $425 for full members or $450 for program members for 14 kids and birthday child.
- The YMCA will be happy to accommodate an overflow of 5 additional children, maximum of 20 children. The accommodation fee for any child over the 15th is $15 per child.
- The YMCA provides party invitations, 3 pizza pies and 3 bottles of light apple juice or fruit punch, paper goods (plates, cups, napkins…etc.), festively wrapped themed party favors, and your very own party hosts.
- Host parents are responsible for the birthday cake.
- Although food and beverages are included in the party package, you may purchase additional pizza for $12 per pie. Any additional items must be discussed with the birthday party coordinator.
- Confirmation of head count is required 1 week prior to the party.
- Hosts will meet party guests in the lobby and escort them to the party room.
- Host parents and guests are to respect the party’s time boundaries. Charges will incur if party goes over the time limit. Additional time can be accommodated for an added fee of $50 per half hour. Additional time must be discussed and arranged with the birthday party coordinator.
- We encourage all parents to leave their children in our safe and supervised environment.
- Due to safety issues and limited space we ask that siblings of invited guests NOT attend the birthday party.
- There is a $100 deposit due at the time of the contract in order to secure date.
- All parties are 1 ½ hours, which includes approximately 1 hour of play/activities and 30 minutes in the party room.
Please note that the party fees are designed for 15 children. $15 for each additional child, 20 children maximum. Additional YMCA membership fees apply.