Summer day campers are able to explore creativity, teamwork and leadership in a wide range of physically active programs that influence lifelong healthy living. They have the opportunity to enjoy an outdoor environment where they develop an appreciation of nature. Summer Day Camp builds an interest in community with experiences in local and global cultures where campers gain an appreciation for others different from themselves. Today, Summer Day Camp is more vital than ever, with an increased emphasis on child safety, summer learning traditions, personal values and social skills.
Island-Wide 2019 Open House Dates:
- Saturday, January 26th, 10am-12pm
- Saturday, March 2nd, 10am-12pm
- Thursday, March 14th, 7pm-8pm
- Saturday, April 6th, 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, April 30th, 7pm-8pm