YMCA Summer Day Camp offers children positive developmental experiences and encourages them to forge bonds with each other and with staff, building confidence through skill-building activities suited to their age. Children experience a sense of achievement through opportunities in the outdoors and are welcomed to a physically and emotionally safe and stimulating environment.
- Field Trip Schedule – available October 2017
- Transportation Registration from – available October 2017
- Now providing round trip transportation for campers in Amagansett, Bridgehampton, Montauk, Sag Harbor and Southampton.
Contact us today at email@example.com for pricing and discounts ranging from 5% – 30% off early registration.
- Day Camp (completed Pre K – 8th Grade)
- Kiddie Camp (ages 3 – 5)
- Performing Arts Camp (completed 4th – 8th grade)
- Sports Camp (completed K – 8th grade)
- Basketball Camp (completed 3rd – 8th grade)
- Soccer Camp (completed 3rd – 8th grade)
- Drone & Tech Camp (completed 1st -7th grade)
- Surf Camp (completed 3rd – 8th grade)
- Builders & Makers Camp (completed 3rd -6th grade)
- LIT Leadership in Training
2018 Camp Sessions
|Session 1||June 25 – June 29|
|Session 2*||July 2 – July 6|
|Session 3||July 9 – July 13|
|Session 4||July 16 – July 20|
|Session 5||July 23 – July 27|
|Session 6||July 30 – August 3|
|Session 7||August 6 – August 10|
|Session 8||August 13 – August 17|
|Session 9||August 20 – August 24|
|Session 10**||August 27 – August 31|
*No Camp Wednesday, July 4
** Session 10- 5-Day Kiddie Camp Full-Day, Day Camp, and Sports Camp will be offered.