At the Y, we believe cultural and performing arts education not only enriches a child’s mind, but also helps him or her develop confidence and character. We offer a variety of programs for children of all ages.
Please check your local branch for exact offerings and program schedules. Our focus areas include:
- Art: introduction to drawing, watercolor, pastels, clay and more.
- Musical Theater: Singing, acting and imaginative play.
- Performance Theater Workshops: Acting skills and techniques.
- Creative Writing: Children learn to express their imaginations through the written word
- Music Lessons (Group or Private; Drums and/or Guitar)
- Theater Workshops
- Ballet (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Creative Expression
- Hip Hop
- Irish Step
- Cheer Dance