Come out and learn the skills of basketball and enjoy league play for boys and girls in our Youth Basketball League. We strive to provide the children of the community a fun opportunity to learn and appreciate the game of basketball through active participation in practice and games. Our winter 2019 season is for players in grades K-2. Our volunteer coaches will teach foundational skills such as passing, shooting and dribbling. Players will also be taught good sportsmanship, teamwork and the core values of caring, honesty responsibility and respect.
REGISTER BY: JANUARY 14
SEASON: JANUARY 21-MARCH 18
DAY/TIME: SUNDAY’S 12-2PM
LOCATION: HEC , 423 PARK AVE
The Huntington YMCA’s Youth Basketball League strives to bring kids together in a safe environment to learn and enjoy the game of basketball in a non-competitive nature.
• YMCA membership is required
• 8 week program, begins January 21st - March 18th and no games Presidents Day weekend
• Practice times will be before each game
• Games are on Sunday afternoons between 12:00PM- 2:00PM
• Requests for coaches/teammates are welcomed but not guaranteed.
• Coaches are all volunteers and are needed!