Together, we have been here for our community in need of emergency child care, critical mental health services, virtual wellness, and preschool distance learning.
We couldn't do that vital work without you!
During these unprecedented times, we are directing our resources to those who need it most; our children. Providing for their needs this summer is our most immediate challenge and utmost priority.
Never has the YMCA SUMMER DAY CAMP been more important for kids and families in our communities.
- Since the coronavirus pandemic began, children have been dealing with a tremendous amount of change:
- Schools closed
- Playdates stopped
- Sports seasons were suspended
- Distance learning became the norm
- Outdoor activities, playgrounds, and parks closed
- Parents suffered job loss and significant financial insecurity
With your help, the YMCA can provide an active, engaging summer day camp and activities that give children a routine, and an outlet after many months at home. And their parents can go back to work with a renewed peace of mind.
However, requests for financial assistance have increased by 50%, and we would be deeply grateful for your kind support.
Together, we can make camp possible for families in need and provide some structure and support in an uncertain world!