YMCALI is seeking a knowledgeable and well-rounded IT professional to join our team as an IT Support Specialist. This individual will serve as a go to technical resource, provide technical assistance to our employees, manage the day-to-day user support requests, and provide ongoing support for the company’s IT infrastructure
and all related initiatives.
• To assist Director of IT for user base of up to 900+ users.
• Provide support for variety of applications and activities, including configuring Active Directory, Domain
Controllers, Antivirus, TCP/IP, troubleshooting client connectivity, resolving printing issues, installing,
configuring and troubleshooting Windows applications and virtualization.
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network connectivity.
• Responsible for providing effective technical support and complete support requests in a timely manner.
• Roll out VDI’s, Desktop PCs, Laptops and Hardware Peripherals as needed.
• Responsible for determining& implementing software and hardware resolutions.
• Responsible for training new staff on VDI’s, PC’s, Office and Network basics.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• You are a dedicated, team-oriented, self-motivated and able to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work independently and manage projects/time effectively.
• Proficiency in MS Office products including MS Access.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Advocate for data quality with a sharp attention to detail.
• Above average technical skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
• VMWare Certification and/or MCSE would be an advantage
• BS / BE in information systems, computer science, or a related discipline from an accredited institution
• 3+ years of related experience performing help desk or end-user support functions
• Hands on experience with Windows OS, server operating systems, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange, troubleshooting applications and hardware.
• Ability to thrive and help foster a positive team environment.
• Must have the ability to work extended or unscheduled hours as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to Lincoln Lynch at Lincoln.firstname.lastname@example.org.