Under the supervision of the Facilities Director, the Facility/Maintenance candidate is responsible for ensuring cleanliness and overall maintenance of the facility. This person will provide a healthy, safe and clean environment for all members and staff and will display the values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
• Perform cleaning tasks.
• Provide friendly and courteous service to all staff, volunteers and families.
• Assist in ensuring programs, staff and patrons maintain hygiene habits/practices in accordance with Branch, Association and CDC guidelines
• Contribute to a positive work environment by illustrating pride in job, enthusiasm and cooperation with co-workers.
• Maintain the highest level of cleanliness and upkeep throughout the facility in coordination the program.
• During inclement weather, e.g., snow, rain, wind, or other emergencies, make sure staff and members will have access to the building as scheduled by performing necessary tasks to do so. Ensure families and staff have safe access to and from the facility and the parking lots.
• Make continuous rounds on an hourly basis, throughout all areas of the building to make one-self visible and available to members and staff in all parts of the facility.
• Ensure that the cleaning of the building meets the highest standards. The building shall be kept in as new condition.
• High School Diploma required.
• Minimum of 1 years of related experience.
• Must have a valid NY State driver’s license and clean record.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
• For immediate consideration, please email a resume and/or a cover