IT'S TIME TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
We are grateful to you for staying with the Y during this challenging and uncertain time. During our closure, we have been hard at work making improvements to our facilities.
Please take a moment to read all of the below information thoroughly.
We have introduced new safety protocols to adhere to guidelines from New York State, Nassau and Suffolk County health departments in the interest of protecting the well-bring of our members and staff. We will continue to review and update our procedures to ensure we remain aligned with governmental guidelines.
Limited Reopening Programs are available for active, full-facility members, ages 18+ only, at this time. Currently, access to our programs exclude Youth/Teen and Silver Sneakers members. Nationwide Membership and Guest Passes are temporarily unavailable.
POOL LAP LANE ACTIVITY including Swimming, Walking, and individual Water Exercise
OUTDOOR FITNESS CLASSES AT THE Y
Y@HOME LIVE VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASSES (Zoom) Learn more here.
All members will be required to make a reservation to participate in the above programs, due to limited capacity permitted. Check the "Schedules" tab in the menu to view swim/fitness class times and to book your spot.
Our Online Reservation System will OPEN 3 days prior to the scheduled class and will CLOSE 1 hour prior to the class time.
Reopening Information & Procedures
- Learn about our COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols: Keeping Our YMCA Safe
- Before you reserve your pool lap lane, read our Lap Lane Procedures
- Before you reserve your spot in a class, read our Outdoor Group Fitness Class Procedures
- Access our Y@Home LIVE Virtual Fitness Classes: Get Zoom Instructions
- How to Sign Up for a Lap Lane or Fitness Class: Get Website Instructions or Get Mobile App Instructions
- Learn More about our Mobile App here.
- Guest Policy: Guests of our members are permitted at all locations for Outdoor Group Fitness Classes for a $20 fee per class.* Guests can download our Mobile App, create an account, and reserve their spot in the "Find a Class" tile. Upon arrival at the Y, the member's guest will check in at the Welcome Station, pay the $20 drop-in fee (credit/debit cards only) and receive a token to participate in the class. *Limit 1 guest per member. Lap Lane reservations are not permitted for guests. We accept credit/debit cards only for payment, no cash or check.
What Should I Bring?
- Please bring your Membership ID card (or mobile app), a mask*, workout towel, and water bottle.
- If participating in pool lap lane activity or outdoor group fitness classes, please bring personal gear needed such as goggles, yoga mat, etc.
- Masks are required to be worn in common areas inside the facility.
- Bags are NOT allowed in our facilities.
*Please follow CDC guidelines and wear a face covering while in common areas in our facility. They are not required while working out, but should be worn when otherwise moving throughout the building.
Which Areas Are Closed?
- Fitness Centers, Indoor Track, are closed until further notice; pending government approval for reopening.
- Child Watch is currently closed, as well as indoor play areas.
- Certain pool areas may be closed at times due to capacity constraints and/or social distancing rules.
- Social gathering spaces are closed. Tables and seating are limited and spaced accordingly.
- Coffee and Towel Service will not be available.
- Paid programs, activities, and leagues are suspended.