Full membership at the YMCA gives you full access to all we have to offer – pools, exercise classes, gymnasiums and discounts on our programs!
Full Membership Categories:
- Youth (Program member* only; 0-12)
- Student (Full-time student; ages 13-22; must present current student ID)
- Adult (Ages 18 to 61)
- Adult Couple (2 adults living in the same household)
- 1 Adult w/ Children (1 Adult + dependents under 18 yrs. of age living in the same household)*
- 2 Adults w/ children (2 Adults + dependents under 18 yrs. of age living in the same household)*
- Senior: 62+
- Senior Couple (2 adults – at least 1 of whom is age 62, living in the same household)
*Includes dependents up to 22 if full-time student. Proof required.
Other Limited Memberships are available as follows:
Program Memberships are available for adults and youths wishing to sign up only for certain classes or programs. Please ask for more information at the Member Services Desk.
Silver Sneakers Membership:
Certain insurance plan members may utilize the fitness center, recreational and lap swim and participate in special Silver Sneaker classes. These classes are also available to all full facility members.
Student Short-term Memberships:
Summer and/or winter break memberships are available. Please check your local branch for further information.