When you join the Y, you join the community – and you’ll discover so much more than you may have realized. Our holistic approach to well-being is based on striking a balance of mind, body and spirit – and our offerings reflect that.
When you become a FULL member, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited access to our pristine pools, state-of-the art Cardio and Fitness Centers, Gymnasiums, Cycle Studios, Group Exercise Classes*, including Les Mills BodyPump®.
- Personalized goal setting and support through “MY WELLNESS PLAN”
- FREE Child Watch for Full members (available at all locations except East Hampton)
- Access to special classes, swim lessons, TRX, Summer Day Camp and more!
- FREE Guest passes
- Full use of any other YMCA of Long Island facility. Locations include Glen Cove, Huntington, Bay Shore, Patchogue, Brookhaven and East Hampton.
- YMCA AWAY program participant. Members of YMCAs outside of the YMCA of Long Island are welcome to visit our YMCA Branches on a limited basis as part of the AWAY (Always Welcome at YMCAs) Program. In one calendar year, a visiting AWAY member is entitled to a total of ten (10) free visits to YMCA of Long Island Branches
- Access to our signature, research-based programs to fight diabetes, obesity and cancer
- Free “members only” events throughout the year
*Group exercise classes are available for an additional nominal fee at our East Hampton location