YMCA Summer Day Camp
YMCA Summer Day Camp offers children positive developmental experiences and encourages them to forge bonds with each other and with staff, building confidence through skill-building activities suited to their age. Children experience a sense of achievement through opportunities in the outdoors and are welcomed to a physically and emotionally safe and stimulating environment.
Summer Day campers are able to explore creativity, teamwork and leadership in a wide range of physically active programs that influence lifelong healthy living. They have the opportunity to enjoy an outdoor environment where they develop an appreciation of nature. Summer Day Camp builds an interest in community with experiences in local and global cultures where campers gain an appreciation for others different from themselves. Today, Summer Day Camp is more vital than ever, with an increased emphasis on child safety, summer learning traditions, personal values and social skills.
Each of our Ys offers a robust and fun-filled summer day camp program. Please check your local branch for specific offerings and pricing. You can also view a camp brochure with full program descriptions.
For online registration, advertised discounts will be honored in the form of a voucher that can be applied to another session of camp or toward any other YMCA program. If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ section first or call our Member Services Desk at 855-2YMCALI.
2016 CAMP SESSIONS:
- Session 1: June 27 – July 15
- Session 2: July 18 – August 5
- Session 3: August 8 – August 26
- Session 4: Limited Availability. Please check your local branch
- January 9th: First day of 2016 Camp Registration
- March 31: Last day of pay-in-full discount
- May 14: Island-Wide open house
Many of our branches hold camp open houses every month between January and June. Be sure to visit our local branch page below for open house dates, deadlines, and camp offerings!
- 10% discount if paying in full at time of registration prior to 3/31/16
- $50.00 sibling discount full-day, 5-day programs
- Online registrations: Discounts will be honored in the form
of vouchers toward another session of camp or any other YMCA program.