At the Y, we believe that when people come together for a common cause, the whole community is strengthened. When you become a volunteer, you have the opportunity to share your blessings with those who need it most.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Our Boards of Directors, Board of Managers and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Take an active role in strengthening your community.
Call 855.2YMCALI to Volunteer at a Branch near you!