DISCOVER YOUR PASSION
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
Our staff members are of all ages, from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. They enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors.
Full Time Positions
Part Time Positions
- Facilities Team Member East Hampton, NY
- Group Fitness Instructor Glen Cove & East Hampton, NY
- Member Services Representative East Hampton and Glen Cove, NY
- Senior Lifeguard East Hampton, NY
- Lifeguard East Hampton and Glen Cove, NY
- Pre-School Assistant Huntington, NY
- Full Day Pre-School Teacher Huntington, NY
- Swim Instructor Glen Cove, NY
TO APPLY FOR AN AVAILABLE POSITION PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR ISLAND-WIDE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION AND COMPLETE THE BELOW:
Please note: The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring or other terms or conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other status protected by law.