Registration & Discounts – YMCA East Hampton Summer Camp
PAYMENT SCHEDULE AND FEES
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 per week is required at registration per child. Balances must be paid two weeks prior to the start of each week the child will attend. Payment plans are available. Please contact the Business Manager, Cecile Malcolm, at email@example.com, for more information. Camp fees Includes: One camp T-shirt per child and all special events.
• Pay in full upon registration by March 31st and receive 10% off
• Pay in full upon registration by April 30th and receive 5% off
• Second Child Discount Available with 3-week minimum registration
• Full Summer Discount Available with 7 or more week registration
Please contact our Member Service Desk for more information.
Campers are required to have an active Y membership at the time of registration. Membership information is available at the Member Services Desk or you can register online.
- Camp deposits are non-refundable after May 31, 2017.
- All refund requests must be made in writing. Verbal requests will not be honored or considered.
- All refund requests must be made no later than September 30, 2017. After this date, no summer camp refund requests will be considered.
- Any refund requests for medical reasons must have an accompanying doctor’s note and must be submitted within 5 days of the illness.
- Please allow 30 days for refunds.
- The Y reserves the right to suspend or remove a child from camp. Refunds may not be given wherein the decision is necessary.
- Sick/Vacation Policy: There are no allowances for sick days or vacation during the camp session. No refunds or credit will be given for absences.
Financial assistance is available and is based on financial need. Financial Assistance Applications and Camp Registration Forms must be completed in full and received no later than March 31, 2017 for consideration by our scholarship committee. Applicants must apply in person. Applicants must apply in person. You may return your fully completed packet to the Member Services Desk at any time before March 31, 2017.Please allow at least 60 days for committee decision.